My best homemade cappuccino

Caffè macchiato, latte or cappuccino ? It can be the same product  but....it's not.
"Capuchin" or literally  "small cap" is an Italian coffee drink prepared with espresso, hot milk, and steamed-milk foam.




How to make my best homemade cappuccino ?
Make an espresso. You can use for that a special machine or, you can  do for it a pot on the top of the oven. 
Espresso is poured into the bottom third of the cup . I strongly shaked a similar amount of hot milk into a pet and I poured it over the coffee.I sprinkled some melted chocolate with chili and some cinnamon onto the top of the drink and...that's my best cappuccino.




History:
1901 - Luigi Bezzera files a patent for machine that contained a boiler and four "groups". (Boiling water and steam were forced through the coffee and into the cup.) 
Ambrogio Fumagelli claims that this was the birth of espresso coffee.

Post a Comment